Sunday 23 February 2014

Snowman Soup Gift Idea (with Printable)

I've seen this snowman soup idea all over and thought it would be a great neighbor gift this year. There are already so many different variations, but I had these mugs left over from another projectand figured I could turn them into cute snowmen mugs.
I cut out the eyes, nose, and mouth in vinyl and applied them to the mug.
I thought this snowman would look extra cute with a hat. So, I cut a doughnut shape and rectangle out of craft foam. The diameter of the circle should be about 2" larger than the top of the mug and the center should be about 1" smaller. The rectangle is about 2" tall and long enough to go around the inside of the circle, plus an inch. Then, I just glued the two ends of the rectangle together and glued that on top of the doughnut.
I wrapped some small marshmallows, a couple packages of hot chocolate, and some peppermint kisses in a cello bag. I tied it with some white ribbon and tied on the candy canes and Snowman Soup poem.
There is no top on the hat, so the bag can poke out.
Isn't he cute?
That's one down, only 17 to go!
 Here is the printable. To print, first click to enlarge, then right click to save to your computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment